Enterprise Administrators have the capability to create as many different User Types as needed and assign any number of them to their Authors. User Types provide another layer of filtering to help you narrow your list of users to just the Authors assigned to a specific User Type—whether they be Project Managers, Translators, or some other type unique to your organization, they're all quicker and easier to locate with User Types.
You can assign a User Type at the time of invite or by following the steps below.
To assign or unassign an Author to a User Type:
- From the Application Menu, select Users.
- Under the User Management section, select List. This will open the User Manager.
- Select the Author you wish to assign to a User Type.
- Select Edit. This will open the Edit Profile panel.
- Select User Types on the left of the panel.
- Select or deselect as many User Types as needed.
- Select Done to save your changes.