Follow

How do I upload media from my computer to the Media Library? How do I insert media from the Library into my page?

You can upload media from your computer hard drive or other device to the Media Library directly.

To upload media directly to the Media Library:

1. Open the Media Library by clicking the Media Library Quicklink button.
  2. Click the Upload.
  3. The File Upload window opens. Find the media you want to upload. You can Shift-click to select multiple files in a sequence or Control-click (Command-click on Mac) to select different files.
  4. Click Open to begin the upload.
  5. In the Uploads window, click Properties to give your media a description and tags. These will help you, and others, when searching for appropriate media within the library. Click Clear when you’re finished, or click the X in the upper-right corner of the Uploads window to close the window.
  6. Your media files are now in the library. Select a media file and click Insert to add it to your page.

You can also upload a zip compressed package of media or import an email attachment into the Media Library.

See The Media Library, Upload a zip file, Email an attachment and import it for more information.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments