You can upload media from your computer hard drive or other device to the Media Library directly.
To upload media directly to the Media Library:
- Open the Media Library by clicking the Media Library Quicklink button.
- Click the Upload.
- The File Upload window opens. Find the media you want to upload. You can Shift-click to select multiple files in a sequence or Control-click (Command-click on Mac) to select different files.
- Click Open to begin the upload.
- In the Uploads window, click Properties to give your media a description and tags. These will help you, and others, when searching for appropriate media within the library. Click Clear when you’re finished, or click the X in the upper-right corner of the Uploads window to close the window.
- Your media files are now in the library. Select a media file and click Insert to add it to your page.
You can also upload a zip compressed package of media or import an email attachment into the Media Library.