You can add a Captivate file with Player Controls to a page in Claro
You need to export the Captivate file as a swf. Once you upload it into Claro and insert it on your page, set the file to Auto Play.
To export a Captivate files as a swf with Player Controls and import into Claro:
- In Captivate, click the Project menu.
- Click Skin Editor….
- Click the Borders button and un-check “Show Borders”.
- When you go to Publish, un-check “Export to HMTL”. You will see a warning that the file may not play properly in a web browser.
- In Claro, upload the Captivate swf file using the Media Browser or Media Library. See Add basic content to your page for more information.
- Insert it into your page.
- Double-click the file to open the context-specific Flash Settings tab and ribbon.
- Under the Player Controls section, check “Auto Play”.