This tool allows enterprise clients to group users into meaningful Teams. Having a large number of users broken up into smaller teams (for example: courseware developers, subject matter experts, brand and marketing) means you can quickly and easily send an email or assign a course or review to an entire team at once. Editing a Team is easy.
To Edit a Team and Assign or Unassign members:
- Select Users from the Application Menu.
- Under the Teams section, select Manage.
- Select the Team you want to Share.
Note: You can filter your search by selecting the options on the left panel: All Teams, My Teams, Organization Teams, or Shared Teams and/or enter your Team name into the Search field.
Note: Only Admins can edit an Organization Team and only an Admin or the Team creator may edit a Team.
- Once you've selected your Team, select the Actions button on the right panel. A sublist will appear.
- Select Edit.
- Make desired changes to the Team details.
- Choose new members to assign from the Available tab and select the Assign button at the bottom of the panel.
- To unassign members, select the Assigned tab and choose the members you wish to unassign then select the Unassign button at the bottom of the panel.
- Select Save to commit your changes.