Follow

How do I edit a Team? How do I assign and unassign members?

This tool allows enterprise clients to group users into meaningful Teams. Having a large number of users broken up into smaller teams (for example: courseware developers, subject matter experts, brand and marketing) means you can quickly and easily send an email or assign a course or review to an entire team at once. Editing a Team is easy.

To Edit a Team and Assign or Unassign members:

1. Select Users from the Application Menu.
  2. Under the Teams section, select Manage.
  3. Select the Team you want to Share. 
    Note: You can filter your search by selecting the options on the left panel: All Teams, My Teams, Organization Teams, or Shared Teams and/or enter your Team name into the Search field.
    Note: Only Admins can edit an Organization Team and only an Admin or the Team creator may edit a Team.
  4. Once you've selected your Team, select the Actions button on the right panel. A sublist will appear.
  5. Select Edit.
  6. Make desired changes to the Team details.
  7. Choose new members to assign from the Available tab and select the Assign button at the bottom of the panel.
  8. To unassign members, select the Assigned tab and choose the members you wish to unassign then select the Unassign button at the bottom of the panel.
  9. Select Save to commit your changes.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments