Course Styles lets you create and save your own custom text settings. If a Style no longer suits your purposes, you can disable it to remove it from your list of available Styles. Styles are only disabled, never deleted, to protect any existing text that may have the Style applied. This means you can disable a Style for future use without impacting text currently using that Style.
To disable a Style:
- Select the Styles button from the Home tab.
- Select the Style you want to disable.
- Select Disable. The Style will be removed from your list of available Styles.
To view disabled Styles:
From the Style Editor, select the Disabled tab. A list of disabled Styles will be displayed.
To enable a disabled Style:
- From the Style Editor, select the Disabled tab. A list of disabled Styles will be displayed.
- Select the Style you want to enable.
- Select the Enable button at the bottom right of the panel.