When you Publish a course, you have the option to download it immediately after the course is published.
You can also use Downloads to re-download a package, if required, and identify the type, version, and date published.
To download a course that has already been published:
- Click the Application Menu.
- Click Downloads.
- Current course downloads show up at the top.
- Icons denote whether the course is a Web or SCORM package
- The SCORM version is listed, if applicable.
- The date published is also listed.
- You can also click a button to download the published course again.