You can use a variety of Flash Settings to control or change a Flash movie (swf file).
To use the Flash Settings, click a Flash asset to select it on the stage. Click the Flash Settings tab that appears to the right of the other tabs.
The Flash Settings available include the following:
- Change an element. The Media Library opens so that you can select another element to Replace the current one.
- Reset Dimensions of an element if you accidentally distort it.
- Autoplay the element. Click Autoplay again to remove it.
- Loop Playback to play the clip over again when it’s done. Click Loop Playback again if you want the clip to play only once without looping.
- Click Allow Fullscreen to allow the user to view the media in a full screen player. Click it again to remove the option.
- Click the Properties button to open the right panel. This shows more information about the element details.