From the course list you can view all of the courses in the system as well as details and descriptions of them.
There are three ways to view the course list:
- Select Browse Courses from the SplashBoard.
- Select the Browse Course List button on the QuickLinks toolbar.
- Select Browse Courses from the Application Menu.
From the Browse Courses menu you can Open, Review, or perform the following Actions on a course: Edit, Publish, Share, Duplicate, Duplicate For Translation, or Delete.
You can also see how your courses are sorted. Select a header (e.g. Course Name or Last Modified) to change the sort order.
Courses that have been copied or translated will be nested with the parent course. Parent courses with copies and/or translations will have a number displayed next to the Type to indicate how many children courses it has produced. Selecting the number will display the children. To return to the master list, select the back arrows to the left of the Title header.
You can also search and filter the course list.
You can filter courses by:
- My Courses or All Courses in the system
- Project (Workgroup and Enterprise editions), Category(ies) (Workgroup and Enterprise editions), Life Cycle (Enterprise editions), and Type classifications
- Status: Active, Locked/Read Only (Enterprise editions), Disabled, Offline/Retired, Pending Translation
- Language: Select the checkbox and choose a language from the pulldown menu
- Select whether to Include Course Copies
- Player Layout:
- Two Nav Bars (Navigation bar at the top and bottom)
- Single Nav Bar (Navigation bar at the top)
- No Navigation bar
- Courses in Review mode: Select the Review checkbox to search only those course that are currently under review
- Size (Dimensions):
- 1010×600 (Standard)
- 320 x 480 (Smartphone)
Note: Custom sizing is available as of 18.104.22.168 release and may require a custom theme to accommodate the size.
- Player Layout
- Copy Status
- Created By
- Created On
- Pass Mark
- Course ID