You can insert any image from your media browser into a text element with a few simply clicks. The image and text are treated as a single element allowing for tighter layouts and positioning of text and images in online and print output.
To insert images in text:
- Add a text element to the page or open an existing element for editing.
- Select Image from the Insert tab, or right-click in the element and select Insert Image from the menu. If you want to select an image from the Media Library, select the Media Library button. To insert a new image, select the Upload button.
- Choose an image and click Insert.
To edit the image properties:
- With the text element open for editing, double-click the image. The image properties modal will open.
- Make the desired changes and click OK when you're done.
From here you can:
- Add Alternative Text.
- Re-size the image by entering a value in the Width field (the height will automatically adjust to maintain aspect ratio).
- Add a Border by enter a pixel value for the line thickness.
- HSpace allows you to enter horizontal spacing on either side of the image.
- VSpace allows you to enter vertical spacing above and below an image.
- Set Alignment to Left or Right.