An LRS is a repository of learning records which are used for Tin Can.
To setup a LRS target within Claro:
- Log into SCORM Cloud.
- Go to the LRS section.
- From the Activity Providers area, select Add Activity Provider.
- Click the Edit button next to Unnamed Account.
- Give the account a meaningful name that you can easily remember.
- In the browser, open a new tab or window and log into Claro.
Note: Don't close SCORM Cloud LRS page, you'll need that page open
- From the Application Menu Select Publish.
- Select Targets and click the New Target button.
- Fill out the Name area.
- For Type select LRS.
- For URL, copy the Claro endpoint from the SCORM Cloud LRS page (previously opened tab) from the LRS Endpoints section.
- Paste the endpoint into the URL area in Claro.
- Copy the Key within SCORM Cloud and paste it into Claro's User ID field.
- Copy the Secret within SCORM Cloud and paste it into Claro's Password field.
- Click Create.