2 followers Follow

Anyone else here working in an enterprise set up?

Sam Thomas

Please sign in to leave a comment.

5 comments

Hi Sam,  We actually haven't officially rolled out the community to our Enterprise clients yet (you've snuck in :-) )  That will happen with the next release. 

Paul Schneider 1 vote

Hej Paul,

Still no other enterprise clients here? The community seems to me to be a bit quiet. Discussed with Todd in a recent call.

Sam Thomas 0 votes

Hi Sam, people do now have access to the community with this last release (though not all enterprise clients have chosen to update their release and some are behind their firewalls).  That being said we have not officially launched the community yet, so posts, etc. are from early adopters.  

That being said I do encourage you to share any best practices, cool things you've learned, this worked for me, but I wanted to do xyz - this worked for me, any ideas how to make better etc.  As you know posts beget posts.

Thanks

Paul Schneider 1 vote

Thanks Paul, this echoes what Todd said. I will be posting in here to help stimulate some activity, obviously it's more motivating when you see more activity, no point shouting in an empty room but I guess it's like the school disco, someone has to get on the dance floor to get the ball going. :)

Sam Thomas 1 vote

Ugh Sam, you just brought back some less than happy high school memories ;-)  - yes that is very true!

Paul Schneider 0 votes