Kimagine_1969

Kimagine_1969

6 Projects   ●   26   ●    4  

No projects found

There are no projects that fit your search criteria.

2022-01-07

I created a module in the platform before the update to DominKnow One that had drag and drop questions in it. I've copied those question pages into a new layout since and they don't seem to be working now. I've compared my settings and they are the same as the previous project (nothing looks wrong) but when I go to drag the elements into the drop target, it's like a magnet rejecting the same pole. 
Is anyone having this issue?
I've also tried restarting DK One. 
Thanks in advance! Kim

1919   0

1    0
2021-11-30

Good morning!
I've already created an action for the player controls to have the "next" button accessible only once the page content has been viewed, but I have an additional "next" button at the bottom of my Flow page. How do I also make this only accessible once the learner has viewed all of the page content (including flip cards, tabs, etc.)?
Thank you!

2078   0

1    0
2021-11-19

I would like to change the background colour of the default header that shows when I preview the full project. How do I do that? I can see where I can create one, but I just want to change the colour.

1615   0

1    0
2021-09-24

Good morning!
I am having trouble modifying any "link to URL" actions (navigation and branching). They seem to disappear when I go in to view them under the "actions" tab in the sidebar. I'm also finding that the link that I indicate in the action settings doesn't work all of the time. I would prefer the links to be "modal" but they don't always work this way, and I have to get it to open in a new window (which isn't ideal for my purposes).
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Thank you,
Kim

1571   0

1    0