Kimagine_1969

Kimagine_1969

6 Projects   ●   26   ●    4  

No projects found

There are no projects that fit your search criteria.

How do I hide a "next" button at the bottom of a Flow page, but have it show once the page is completed?

Good morning!
I've already created an action for the player controls to have the "next" button accessible only once the page content has been viewed, but I have an additional "next" button at the bottom of my Flow page. How do I also make this only accessible once the learner has viewed all of the page content (including flip cards, tabs, etc.)?
Thank you!

2078   0
  |  
 1    0

Drag and Drop Question Issues

I created a module in the platform before the update to DominKnow One that had drag and drop questions in it. I've copied those question pages into a new layout since and they don't seem to be working now. I've compared my settings and they are the same as the previous project (nothing looks wrong) but when I go to drag the elements into the drop target, it's like a magnet rejecting the same pole. 
Is anyone having this issue?
I've also tried restarting DK One. 
Thanks in advance! Kim

1919   0
  |  
 1    0

How do I change a primary header?

I would like to change the background colour of the default header that shows when I preview the full project. How do I do that? I can see where I can create one, but I just want to change the colour.

1616   0
  |  
 1    0

Is DominKnow One having technical issues right now?

My team and I are trying to log in but can't seem to!
Thanks,
Kim

1587   0
  |  
 1    0

Why do actions disappear?

Good morning!
I am having trouble modifying any "link to URL" actions (navigation and branching). They seem to disappear when I go in to view them under the "actions" tab in the sidebar. I'm also finding that the link that I indicate in the action settings doesn't work all of the time. I would prefer the links to be "modal" but they don't always work this way, and I have to get it to open in a new window (which isn't ideal for my purposes).
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Thank you,
Kim

1573   0
  |  
 1    0

Highest Number of Possible Multiple Choice Answers

I have a multiple choice question which requires 17 possible answers. However, I can only input a total of 8 possible answers. Is there a way to insert more?
Thank you!
Kim

1496   0
  |  
 1    1