SteveE01

SteveE01

5 Projects   ●   13   ●    3  

No projects found

There are no projects that fit your search criteria.

2022-08-08

Hi, 
I have a client who wants to upload a flow project to Sharepoint. I'm not 100% on the technical side of this, so I've a few questions: 
1. Is this possible? 
2. Can they have it so their users progress is recorded? 
3. What type of publishing profile or output is required from Dominknow to make it work? 

1159   0

2    0
2022-08-19

Hi, 
I'm currently building a course for a client and they are wondering if there's any way they can make quick small changes to the course after it's published. Is there any way they can edit the files to change a few words without Dominknow? 
This is going to be a HTML Web export. 
Thanks
Steve

1130   0

1    0
2022-08-19

Hi, 
I've recently built a module for someone, and I've exported it as a HTML web package, and uploaded it to my server. 
In the tool and on my end, I've set it to Open Sans and that's what I see. However, when I send it through to a client, it comes through as all times roman numeral. 
Is there a reason or a know issue why it's not coming through correctly on some other peoples computers? 
I found a similar issue someone posted 2 years ago, but didn't see if there was a resolution. Any advic...

1090   0

2    0
2022-08-19

Hi, 
I have a quick question about font styles. I know I can change all the fonts in a project through the themed player, but is there a way I can change only the H1 and H2 font styles and not the body text? 
I.e. could I set all Headers to Times Roman and all body to san serif? 
Thanks
Steve

996   0

0    0
2022-08-29

Hi, 
Is there any way I can create a backup or download a physical copy of the course I've made in Dominknow, and then re-upload it if I need to edit it in the future? 
Thanks

984   0

1    0