Timscap

Timscap

25 Projects   ●   58   ●    4  

No projects found

There are no projects that fit your search criteria.

Carousel scroll bar

2020-09-02

I have created a carousel in Claro. There is only line of text on each tab. When it displays there is a vertical scroll bar. No matter how much I enlarge the carousel, the scroll bar displays. I can't seem to get rid of it. Is there a way to disable this feature?

Thanks.
7396   0
  |  
 1    0

Configuring test questions

2020-11-26

Hello, I am having some problems setting up test questions to function the way I want them to in Claro. Here is what my client wants:
The learner answers all questions in the test. There should be no feedback. Just select an answer, click Submit and move to the next question. At the end, if the passing score is achieved, the correct answers for all questions can be shown. The learner is given two attempts to pass. If they fail the first one, they can go back and take it again. If they fail ag...
2699   0
  |  
 5    0

Link to documents in Resource library

2020-06-23

I have uploaded documents into the Course Resource Manager. Inside the course I have links to the documents. Some documents open while others download without opening. In all the links I created I selected the "New Window" as the option in which to open them. This happens with files of the same format. For example, one Word document opens in Word while the other one just downloads. I need to create a consistent learner experience. Are there any other settings that I have missed?
2495   0
  |  
 5    0

Checking out

2020-09-30

What does it mean when you hover over a learning object in the Outline in the authoring tool and a popup message displays, "Not checked out"?
2295   0
  |  
 1    0

Reviewer tool

2020-12-07

I have been notified by two reviewers for a course that I created that the reviewer tool is not displaying when they access the site. Has anyone else reported a similar problem?
2194   0
  |  
 2    0

Why can't I see my test questions in the outline when I do a full project preview?

2020-09-30

I have created end of module tests. When I preview the full project, they are not visible in the outline. Where are they?
2192   0
  |  
 2    0

Avatars having a virtual conversation

2022-01-20

Here is the scenario that I need to create in Flow. The learner clicks an audio icon to launch an audio recording of two people having a conversation. Each is represented by an avatar on the screen. As the recording runs, the text of their conversation appears in text bubbles associated with their respective avatars. Is it possible to create a scenario to function like this?
2121   0
  |  
 2    0

Claro administrator privileges

2021-07-22

I need to transfer administrator privileges to another person for one of my Claro projects. How is this done? 
Thanks.

1803   0
  |  
 3    0

Disable/enable Next button

2022-03-27

I have disabled the Next navigation button on a Flow page. There are two clickable elements on the page that the learner must open before proceeding to the next page. How can I keep the Next button disabled until both elements have been clicked? The order in which they are clicked is not important.

1738   0
  |  
 4    0

Module Completion page

2022-01-06

How is the Module Completion page generated? I am referring to the end of module page with the three checkmarks. I have created a project with section navigation. When I get to the end, while previewing in full project mode, that completion page doesn't show up. What am I missing?
Thanks.

1676   0
  |  
 4    0

Action not working

2022-01-19

I have two columns on a page in Flow. In the left column is an image. In the right column is text. I want the image to display when the page loads. Then two seconds later, I want the text on the right to display. I have set up an action so that when the image shows, it will show the text two seconds later. But it isn't working. I am out of ideas for troubleshooting what I may have done wrong. Any suggestions? Thanks.

1586   0
  |  
 2    0

Navigating past hidden page in Flow

2022-01-19

I have two hidden pages in my Flow project. Can I modify the navigation arrows so that the user bypasses those two pages when they click on the Next arrow, or when they click to return to the previous page?

1558   0
  |  
 4    0

Quiz question "Try Again" button not displaying correctly

2022-03-17

I have noticed a technical issue with the display of the "Try Again" button in Flow quiz questions when viewed in mobile phone mode. The button is cut off and only partially appears. Is there a way to fix this?

1548   0
  |  
 1    0

Master page setup

2022-01-11

I would like to have a small horizontal bar appear along the top and bottom of each screen in my project. They will be in the colours of the theme that the client has chosen for the look and feel of the course. Is there a way to insert these items somewhere on a master page so that I don't have to manually add them to each page?

1509   0
  |  
 2    0

Formatting bulleted lists

2022-02-16

Is it possible to format text in a bulleted list created using the list widget? I need to have some text italicized in one of the bullets. There doesn't appear to be any formatting options available.

1479   0
  |  
 2    0