ravis

ravis

8 Projects   ●   0   ●    3  

No projects found

There are no projects that fit your search criteria.

How to change/Edit "Submit" word in the button from question & Answer frame

2021-11-10

1612   0
  |  
 2    0

Can I control the button appearance for devices in Claro (DK one)

2021-04-16

Hi Guys,
Can I control the button appearance for devices in Claro (DK one), I have given the play button in each page only when the user click the button the content/element and audio play. as I have off the auto play for audio. 
But by client want the button should appear only in iPad, so that in iPad user should tap the button to play the page content. In PC and Laptop it should play automatically.
Can you please suggest me to achieve this.
Thank You, 
Regards,
Ravi S

2042   0
  |  
 2    0

I have a Audio Narration and i have timed the text/elements to the audio, Now i want to play the audio and animation when the user click on the button which is on screen?

2021-03-24

I have a Audio Narration and i have timed the text/elements to the audio, Now i want to play the audio and animation when the user click on the button which is on screen? 
2068   0
  |  
 2    0

I have used tab interactive from “Engage tab” I have given for each button/tab, how can I get the audio to play automatically when I click the tab.

2021-03-24

2041   0
  |  
 0    0

When the course is paused while a tab is open, when you press play to continue, the narration goes back to the main slide and not to the narration that is relevant to the pop-up tab.

2021-03-24

2000   0
  |  
 3    0

3. I have audio and text animation in a page, when I paused only the audio/narration is paused but the text and graphics do not, and continue…

2021-03-24

1868   0
  |  
 1    0

Hi, The learner needs to listen/see to the entire slide content, can the Next button be enable only when the frame ends. (I have used “disable next button” from interactive tab and “action” to enable, this I need to do for each page and some times its dose not work) is there any one sitting for the entire course to do this

2021-03-24

2001   0
  |  
 3    0

Can I restrict the user by not allowing them click the menu/outline for the 1st time so the user cant skip any page. Basically learner needs to be required to go through all of the slides, and not be able to skip ahead via the Outline menu

2021-03-24

1966   0
  |  
 1    0