Add an author for tranlsation

1390 0 1
Posted   2 years ago

Hello. I have a course that needs to be translated. This is being done by an outside vendor who has their own license of dominKnow. When I try to add them as an author/translator I get the message "no seats available." What do I need to do to give them access to this particular course so they can add the translation?

Thanks in advance

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 1 )

Posted   2 years ago

Hello, this message means that an additional seat would need to be purchased if you wanted them to be able to log into the system. Alternatively if you have a user who is not using the system, you can contact support and ask them to deactivate that user and invite the other user in their place. 

When translating, you can also start the translation yourself and then provide the export XLS/XML file to the translation team/vendor, and then they can send it back to you and you can do the import.  You could then invite them as a reviewer to see the results and confirm/comment on items.

See Translation Workflow for details.

Comments

( 1 )
2 years ago     Paul Schneider     753   |   8  

In addition, if you are working with a vendor who has their own license with dominKnow | ONE, you can use the Export/Import function to send the vendor a copy of the project. (Under the application menu/hamburger icon and then "Export" and "import"