Capture Simulation Issues

2933 0 3
Posted   5 years ago

Does anyone have any suggestions to help with fixing the zooming in on the simulation in Capture? Why is there not an option to add a hotspot to the last step in a scene? Whenever I draw a box or a circle around an object in a step in never shows up when I publish the scene into Flow. Please help!

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 3 )

Posted   3 years ago

FYI this feature (enable annotations in show me and try me) was added earlier this year.

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   5 years ago

Hi Shawn!

I came across your question and brought your feedback to the development team and they let me know that shapes and hotspots only show up in the step and print view of simulations and do not show in Show Me or Try Me. They let me know that there is already a standing feature request to add annotation to simulation for use in Show Me and Try Me and I've gone ahead and gave it an up vote for you.

Hope this helps!

Adam

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   5 years ago

Hi Shawn! 

Capture is a little different than other tools you may be used too. Can you tell us a little more about what you're trying to do?

One thing to know is that since Capture is also mobile compatible and the zoom adjusts depending on the size of the screen. Also, your final published output has 3 modes and each of the modes displays/hides your content differently by design. 

Share a little more about what you'd like to accomplish and I can probably be more specific with an answer.

Comments

( 0 )