Claro administrator privileges

1831 0 3
Posted   2 years ago

I need to transfer administrator privileges to another person for one of my Claro projects. How is this done? 

Thanks.

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 3 )

Posted   2 years ago

I thought that I was an administrator, but perhaps not. How can I determine that? And if I am not, who can give me that level of access?

Comments

( 1 )
2 years ago     Paul Schneider     753   |   8  

When you are in user list you can select yourself and it will show the details and type of user to the lower right. Your icon will also be "blue" instead of "grey - admin. you can also click on your name in the upper right and edit your profile and role type will be displayed there. In terms of changing your type, please ask someone on your team with admin capabilities to submit a support ticket to request your user type be changed to admin.

Posted   2 years ago

When I try to do that, the "Administrator" option is greyed out and not available.

Comments

( 1 )
2 years ago     Paul Schneider     753   |   8  

It will be greyed out if you are not an administrator (e.g., you are an author), or you have no more available seats. If you think this is not the case please contact support directly and they will be able to review your account.

Posted   2 years ago

If you have an additional user license for dominKnow | ONE, simply invite the user as an administrator and they will be able to access all content.

If you don't have another license available you can request another user be deactivated or an existing user changed. Just email the request to support@dominknow.com and they will be able to take care of you.

Comments

( 0 )