Customizing the Timeline Component in Flow

1002 0 1
Posted   one year ago

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to customize the Timeline within Flow. I am trying to add a border colour to the boxes. If there isn't a feature already existing for that. Is it possible to add my own custom CSS to modify its appearance?

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 1 )

Posted   one year ago

There isn't a way to set a border on the panels in the Timeline component, but I'll send this in as a feature request for our team to consider.

Currently the border of the panels is controlled so that good contrast can be ensured against background colours applied to the Element, Group, Row or Section containers. 

That might be a design option for you, to add a background color to the Timeline element to help the panels stand out more, even just a slight variation from the page background color.

To do that:

• Select the Timeline element on the page.
  • Select the Container Inspector icon (the purple circle icon that has three sliders)
  • On the panel that opens, under the Timeline options select the background fill color icon (if you mouse over and pause, the tooltip will say "Pick a Fill") and choose a color.

Comments

( 0 )