How do you change the color of the correct answer pop up?

2303 0 2
Posted   2 years ago

I am working on an assement and i am wondering how do you change the color of the banners that pop up showing if your correct or no?

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 2 )

Posted   2 years ago

The colors for the default feedback panels are set and not changeable.

You could create your own feedback panels, though, using the Pop Up feature, which would give you color choice control based on the Theme colors.

To show a pop up panel for a correct response:

1. On the Interact tab, select Triggers.
  2. In the Current Question section of the list, select Is Correct
  3. On the Hides and Shows options, select Show Pop Up
  4. Select Next
  5. On the panel that opens to the right side of the Stage, set up the pop up panel including choosing a Theme color from the Style: drop down list, then select Apply.

Then repeat the process for Is Incorrect as the trigger.

Don't add any content/text to the default feedback panel options, or the learner will see both the default panel and your new custom pop up panel.  (Questions are set up to only show the default feedback panels if they have content/text in them, to prevent showing empty feedback.) 

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   2 years ago
  ●   Edited   2 years ago

Hi Chris,

I was struggling with this as well but came up with a way to fix it in the "branding" section of the theme I'm using. It was pulling a blue colour for "incorrect" answers so I swapped the blue and red locations in my theme branding and now it is using the red instead for incorrect answers.

Of course, this would depend upon the theme and how the branding colours are being used. It didn't alter anything else except the icon background, which was easily changed.

Perhaps an option in DominKnow going forward would be able to use a variant of the theme in the Question pages only? Just a thought! :-)

Thanks!

Comments

( 0 )