I have a Audio Narration and i have timed the text/elements to the audio, Now i want to play the audio and animation when the user click on the button which is on screen?986 0 2
I have a Audio Narration and i have timed the text/elements to the audio, Now i want to play the audio and animation when the user click on the button which is on screen?
Comments( 0 )
Answers ( 2 )
I like this idea as an approach to narration because it helps provide more control for the learner than just autoplaying the narration for each page.
And you can also use it to create an additional narrated sequence within a page, almost like watching a video within the page.
This is pretty straightforward to set up:
- Select the button element on the stage.
- On the Interact tab, select Actions.
- The dialog box will open. On the left-side menu select Media & Timers.
- In the Media & Timers section at the top of the panel, set Play.
- Select the Next button at the bottom of the panel.
- On the panel that opens to the right of the Stage, select the audio file in the "Targets" list.
- You can check the other settings to make sure they match what you want, then select the Apply button at the bottom.
These steps also work for setting up a button on the page to play a video file.