Is it possible to have more than 4 columns in a section?

1917 0 2
Posted   2 years ago

Hello

The Size control seems to suggest that Flow is based on a 12-column bootstrap layout but I don't see a layout with more than 4 columns. Can you have more than four columns in a section?

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 2 )

Posted   2 years ago

It is possible to setup more than 4 if you DIY each element in a group using the size tool. Attached Capture shows how the size tool works. 

In our new release, due out late June 2021, we extended the base options to extend up to 6 so you don't have to DIY. 

if interested you can join the beta to kick the tires on that or wait a few more weeks. 

Comments

( 1 )
2 years ago     cbowyer.calian     15   |   4  

Not able to "Size" a placeholder. When I click on a placeholder as you suggest, avoiding the Click to enter text and the icons, the size icon remains disabled. I have tried it in a Tabset as you have shown but also in blank rows and other content sections.

Posted   2 years ago

That makes sense, thanks very much Luke. I don't mind kicking the tires on the new version, what do I have to do?

Comments

( 1 )
2 years ago     cbowyer.calian     15   |   4  

Not able to "Size" a placeholder. When I click on a placeholder as you suggest, avoiding the Click to enter text and the icons, the size icon remains disabled. I have tried it in a Tabset as you have shown but also in blank rows and other content sections.