Module Completion page

1676 0 4
Posted   2 years ago

How is the Module Completion page generated? I am referring to the end of module page with the three checkmarks. I have created a project with section navigation. When I get to the end, while previewing in full project mode, that completion page doesn't show up. What am I missing?

Thanks.

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 4 )

Posted   2 years ago

Yes! That works. Thanks a lot.

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   2 years ago

The default end of Module screen will display completions for Learning Objects in the course. To achieve a completion for a learning object the user needs to touch each page in the learning object and that will result in a "check".  If there is a test then the completion is tied instead to passing the questions for that LO (which are part of the module).

This article speaks to some of the various options for setting completions: How does completion get triggered in a SCORM package? 

You may also wish to create a custom end of module screen. Editing Master Pages

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   2 years ago

I have created a Section Navigation project. Since it doesn't have any actual distinct "pages", how would the learner "touch" each page, in order to trigger the end of module screen?

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   2 years ago

Yeah, the Section Navigation theme has Up and Down buttons in its navigation bar rather than Next and Back. And without a Next button, you can't move forward from your page to another page, or in this case on to the Summary screen. (The theme's focus is for typically supporting one-page content.) 

You can add your own Next button at the bottom of the page, though. Insert tab >> Buttons >> Next Button - that Next button is already wired with the action to go to the next page. 

Let us know if that helps.

Comments

( 0 )