Page/Interaction Completion

1405 0 1
Posted   2 years ago

Hi. I need to "force" completion of interactive elements on pages where they exist and I'm not sure how to show that an interaction  (like a series of hotspots) has been fully interacted with and remains incomplete and prevent learners from advancing to the next page until that interaction is completed. I noticed that just accessing a page allows you to advance to the next---you don't actually have to interact with the elements/complete them to move on. I see that I can add a trigger to set up a notification and/or enable the next arrow when something has been completd, but what can I do to let them know when they haven't completed the interaction?

Is there a built-in interaction label for complete and/or incomplete? I cannot use the Module Summary or Project Summary fyi.

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 1 )

Posted   2 years ago

Depending on the specific situation, there are a number of ways to handle this. The easiest one is to:

1. Disable the next navigation (under ribbon tab Interaction)
  2. Set an action for when page is complete: Interaction -> Triggers -> Current Page: Is Complete
    1. Set this trigger to "Enable Next Button" (under the Player Controls section)

Here are a few articles about this:

Comments

( 0 )