Project View

2109 0 2
Posted   3 years ago

Hi

Any way to find out the course size and any way to zoom in and out so I can fit the full course into the screen?

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 2 )

Posted   3 years ago

You can use your browser's built in zooming options to adjust the display of the tool and therefore the stage on your screen. Here's a quick video on that.

You can also hide the menu panel to the left opf the stage as well as the Ribbon tabs above the Stage to make more room for the authoring Stage as you work. Here's a video that shows how to do that.

Claro pages are 1010x600, Flow pages are, well, any size because of their responsive design nature. 

Like working in any creative tool, more screen real estate is always better but if you're limited to just a lap top screen, I hope these tips are helpful! 

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   3 years ago

Cheers thank you.. Another random question picture cropping. Can you do it instead by selecting the pixel size. As randomly i like my image to fit correctly. Or it is just using the box crop tool?

Comments

( 1 )
3 years ago     Chris Van Wingerden     1347   |   7  

Can I get you to post this as a new question rather than a comment here? It'll help other find the question/responses more easily. Thanks for understanding!