Remove "Change At" settings

1411 0 2
Posted   2 years ago

I set some elements to change at a certain breakpoint using the Change At feature in the top right corner of the Flow screen.  How do I REMOVE them from the elements??  We're teaching a new set of Authors soon and I know this question will come up. I don't have an answer. Thanks!!

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 2 )

Posted   2 years ago

If, for example, you have a Change At set on a Text element at the Small breakpoint size:

• Select the Text element on the Page
  • Select the Change At drop down option above the Stage
  • Select Small (the icon will be filled in as blue to indicate that a Change At has been applied at that breakpoint)
  • The panel that opens should show the "change" text for that breakpoint. Select the Remove button below the text panel then select Done.

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   2 years ago

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the response, however, I did not change the text, just the Style (size) of the text.  The "remove" button is inactive I guess since I didn't actually edit the words.  I found a workaround.  I edited the text - changed one word, clicked apply, then done, opened it back up and then the remove button was active.

Comments

( 1 )
2 years ago     Chris Van Wingerden     1347   |   7  

Thanks for the follow up info, I'll send it over to our support team so it can be looked into.