Replacing document downloads

2309 0 1
Posted   4 years ago

Would someone be able to provide steps to delete a resource in a current file and replace in the course with a customized one? I have uploaded the new document but not sure how to replace within my course. 

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 1 )

Posted   4 years ago

If this is a resource in the resource/media library and you wish to update this resource in all locations it is being used, then click on the media library quick link (upper left of screen), select the project for which the asset is in (or search for it), and then select the asset.  Then select the actions (lower right) and choose replace to replace this item.  Once replaced, all areas where the item is being used will be updated.

If you want to replace the item directly in the course/project and retain the original in the library, goto the project and page it is located on. Click on the item, and choose the Change option in the ribbon tool bar (or on the item such as an image) and then swap the item out with the new item.

If either of these options do not work for you, please provide more details as I wasn't quite sure as to what you were trying to do.

Comments

( 1 )
4 years ago     Kmseiden     13   |   3  

Thank you! This was super helpful.