Suggest Video Hosting Alternatives

1060 0 1
Posted   one year ago

I'm developing an app that requires a video but can not use Facebook or youtube. Can anyone suggest an alternative to Youtube or Facebook, i also search about video hosting on the internet and found this post about video hosting here author listed many of the lists, but i am very confused as to which one to intregate, Please suggest.

Thanks,

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 1 )

Posted   one year ago

We use Vimeo (the first suggestion in that article) for hosting our marketting videos for our website. One of its nice features is that you can actually update a video with a new version and the URL links stay the same. In YouTube, for comparison, there isn't an option to replce an existing video. If you have a new version of a video it has to be published as a new video with a new URL, and then you need to update any links to it in other places.

If you are using the videos in a dominKnow | ONE page you can use the Embed Video option, using the Embed code that Vimeo will provide for your video. Here's a lesson to show you how to do that >> Adding A Video Using Embed Code

Comments

( 0 )