can't add references

1875 0 6
Posted   3 years ago

I'm trying to add references to a DK1 course I created. I follow the instructions (https://support.dominknow.com/hc/en-us/articles/216571008-How-do-I-add-a-reference-item-in-Claro-), but after I hit "submit," nothing happens - the reference hasn't been added.

I'll appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you,

Tea

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 6 )

Posted   3 years ago

Ah, okay, glad you persevered and sorted it out!

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   3 years ago

Hi Chris,

I just wanted to inform you that I was able to figure it out. I was trying to add references directly into the references list, without realizing that, unless I connect them to a citation, they will not appear in the current module's bibliography or reference list.

Thank you for your help!

Tea

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   3 years ago

Thank you, I appreciate it!

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   3 years ago

I'll have our support team reach out to you to help.  

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   3 years ago

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, you suggestions doesn't help: I filled in all the fields, and still nothing happens after I submit the reference.

Is there any other way to create bibliography? The issue is urgent, we need to output the module within a few days.

Thank you,

Tea

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   3 years ago

Hi Tea -

Make sure that all the fields have information in them for the citation. In recent work with a client team we observed that the URL field, for example, isn't highlighted in blue but does seem to behave as if required. The issue has been logged with our support team.

Let us know if that lets you continue.

Chris

Comments

( 0 )