The Show Me mode has a set of controls below the screen capture display area.
From left to right, these are:
- Play - Starts the animation. This becomes Pause once the animation starts.
- Back one step - Moves the animation back to the previous step
- Forward one step - Moves the animation forward to the next step
- Timer - Shows the current and total time for the animation
- Download - Allows the learner to download the Job Aid PDF file of the lesson.
- Zoom - allows the learner to turn on or off the automatic zooming
- Menu - allows the learner to hide the steps menu on the right. The screen capture display area will enlarge to fill the now-available space.
- Full screen - allows the leaner to view the lesson in full screen mode
Learners can also select each step on the list to jump to that step.
If the lesson has multiple scenes, the scene names will be shown in the steps list.
In a Flow page, the Show Me lessons are responsive. The Steps list will move to below the player area at narrower screen widths so the animation has as much screen area as possible.