Each Capture mode has different features to help your learners

Show Me

The Show Me mode has a set of controls below the screen capture display area.

From left to right, these are:

• Play - Starts the animation. This becomes Pause once the animation starts.
  • Back one step - Moves the animation back to the previous step
  • Forward one step - Moves the animation forward to the next step
  • Timer - Shows the current and total time for the animation
  • Download - Allows the learner to download the Job Aid PDF file of the lesson.
  • Zoom - allows the learner to turn on or off the automatic zooming 
  • Menu - allows the learner to hide the steps menu on the right. The screen capture display area will enlarge to fill the now-available space. 
  • Full screen - allows the leaner to view the lesson in full screen mode

Learners can also select each step on the list to jump to that step.

If the lesson has multiple scenes, the scene names will be shown in the steps list.

In a Flow page, the Show Me lessons are responsive. The Steps list will move to below the player area at narrower screen widths so the animation has as much screen area as possible.  

Try Me

In Try Me mode, there are three controls below the screen capture display area:

• Hint - shows the learner the area on the screen that they are to interact with for the current step as well as hint text (if text has been added)
  • Restart - allows the learner to restart the Try Me activity (it only becomes active after the first step is completed)
  • Full screen - allows the leaner to view the lesson in full screen mode

If the lesson has multiple scenes, the scene names will be shown in the steps list.

In a Flow page, the Try Me lessons are responsive. The Steps list will move to above the player area at narrower screen widths, so the animation has as much screen area as possible.  

Guide View

In Guide View, each step is shown in sequence as a screen capture and step text. The hotspot target is shown as a red box on each screen capture if that option was selected as part of the publishing process.

If the lesson has more than one Scene, the scenes are displayed as a menu at the top of the lesson. Learners can select the scene name to jump to it. (If the lesson has only one Scene, then nothing is displayed above the lesson.)

Learners can use the Download Job Aid button to download the PDF job aid of the lesson if that option was selected as part of the publishing process.

0    0

Similar Projects

Questions  ( 0 )