Baseline Projects allow you to create your own templates in dominKnow | ONE.
They can be used to help your authors work more quickly in several ways.
Check out this article for an overview of how you can use Baselines plus some tips for creating and managing them:
A Baseline can be a full-Project template that your authors use to create new Projects.
The Baseline can contain the standard Project structure you use such as:
- Standard LOs and pages for Course Introduction
- Standard LOs and their pages for common content lesson types
- Standard LO and pages for Course Conclusion
The Baseline can be set to your own custom Theme and set up with standard:
- Project Metadata such as copyright or disclaimer text
- Master Pages for footers and headers
- Saved Project Layers or Sections
- Project Styles
- Publishing Profile
- and more
And all of these will be in place when the author uses the Baseline to create a new Project.
Here’s how to create a new Project from a Baseline.
1. On the Create New Project panel select the Baseline you wish to start with.