The Browse Projects panel is available from the Splashboard:
The Browse Panel helps you find projects for editing and more
It is also available in the QuickLinks in the upper left corner of the authoring interface:
When the panel opens, it displays Recent Projects. These are projects that you have access to, no matter created them or who has most recently edited them.
You can choose the Browse tab to access more options for finding Projects:
Browse allows you to filter by:
- My Creations: These are all the projects you've created.
- My Favorites: These are all the projects you've marked as your favorites by selecting the project from the list of projects and clicking the little Star near the title on the details that appear on the right of the browser. Regardless of how you filter the projects list, those marked as favorites will always appear at the top of the list.
- Assigned to Me: Will display all the projects you are currently assigned to.
- Team Creations: Will display all projects created by your team (assuming you've been assigned to a team).
- Pending Resolution: Will show all projects that have outstanding reviewer notes.
- Authors I Follow: Will show only those projects created by the authors you follow.
You can also use the Search field above the Projects list to narrow down results and/or sort the list by Last Modified, Date Created or Title.
If your organization has created Collections, Categories or uses Life Cycles, then you can also use the options listed below the Browse tab to filter for Projects related to each.
When you select a project, its details will be shown in the right side of the panel:
You can use the Open button to open the project for editing. You can also double-click the Project name to open it for editing.
You can Preview the Project using the Preview option.
The Actions option opens a menu (shown above), which includes the following options:
- See Checklist displays the publish checklist for the project
- Publish takes you to the publishing panel.
- Save as New allows you to make a copy of the project either as a Shared copy, sharing (re-using) all Learning Objects or as a Duplicate in which new copies of all content is created, and the Learning Objects are no longer connected to their originals for updating.
- Duplicate for Translation opens the translation process.
- Delete allows you to delete the Project.