- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for Employees (1): This 30-minute course covers the core Federal discrimination and harassment laws enforced for the EEOC. This course includes your company policy and an acknowledgement form where learners affirmatively agree they understand the law, your policy and agree to be bound by it.
- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for Managers (1): This 60-minute manager version builds on the employee version by adding training that managers uniquely need to know. Experience shows that many claims of discrimination and harassment stem from well-meaning but ill-informed managers that don’t respond appropriately to events they either observe directly or that are brought to them by a team member.
- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for California/Connecticut Managers (1) (2): California and Connecticut uniquely require two hours of manager training. This course picks up where the standard manager course ends and includes interviews with our roving reporter, as well as enrichment episodes on Anti-Bullying, Diversity, Domestic Abuse & more.
- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for California Employees: This comprehensive course meets the one hour of sexual harassment training requirement to all nonsupervisory employees, within six months of their start date. This course includes information and practical guidance on the federal and California state anti-harassment laws, and covers all the required topics and more, including sexual harassment and abusive conduct, preventing harassment based on gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation, discrimination, retaliation, bystander intervention, diversity and inclusion and workplace civility.
- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for New York Employees: This 35-minute interactive course covers the training requirements and topics mandated under New York State’s anti-harassment legislation and New York City’s Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act, focusing on the employee role. This comprehensive course covers sexual harassment, retaliation, bystander intervention, discrimination, diversity and inclusion, workplace civility and more.
- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for New York Managers: This 60-minute interactive course builds on the topics covered in the employee version by adding training that managers uniquely need to know. This comprehensive course covers sexual harassment, retaliation, bystander intervention, discrimination, diversity and inclusion, workplace civility and
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (FCPA): Learn what is required to become compliant with the anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws (FCPA).
- Code of Conduct Essentials: Learn the core concepts of business ethics, appropriate code of conduct, and behavior standards and expectations in the workplace.
- *The Legal Aspects of Interviewing: Understand what you need to know from a legal perspective when interviewing candidates
- *The Legal Aspects of Interviewing – City and State: Understand what you need to know when interviewing candidates for cities and states
- Data Privacy and Information Security: Receive training on a range of data privacy, information security, and asset protection concepts
- HIPAA: Understand the standards required to protect and maintain medical records and other personal health information
- Bloodborne Pathogens: While not medical training, this course is designed to educate individuals who may accidentally be exposed to bloodborne pathogens
- Bystander Intervention: Bystander intervention is a key element in the effort to prevent discrimination and harassment. This course provides the information and tools individuals need to respond safely and effectively when they witness inappropriate behavior
- Workplace Diversity and Inclusion: This 25-minute course explains workplace diversity and provides practical steps to help individuals choose inclusive actions, improve cultural competency and address personal biases. The course further emphasizes the role civility and workplace sensitivity play in promoting a respectful culture.
- Avoiding Retaliation: This 15-minute course, for individuals in supervisory roles at organizations dealing with complaints of discrimination or harassment, explains retaliation and provides practical information for avoiding conduct that may be viewed
(1) The Preventing Discrimination and Harassment courses are available in the following industry versions: Office, Industrial/Manufacturing, and Hospitality.
(2) Our Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for CA/CT Managers course satisfies the training requirements for both AB 2053 and AB 1825. By assembling a development team of creative professionals with experience in the Fair Employment and Housing Act and Title VII of the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964, this course not only meets the expectations of the state, but also satisfies the demands of employers and employees.
* Course is approved for 1 hour of PMI PDU credit