- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for Employees (1): This 30-minute course covers the core Federal discrimination and harassment laws enforced for the EEOC. This course includes your company policy and an acknowledgement form where learners affirmatively agree they understand the law, your policy and agree to be bound by it.
- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for Managers (1): This 60-minute manager version builds on the employee version by adding training that managers uniquely need to know. Experience shows that many claims of discrimination and harassment stem from well-meaning but ill-informed managers that don’t respond appropriately to events they either observe directly or that are brought to them by a team member.
- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for California/Connecticut Managers (1) (2): California and Connecticut uniquely require two hours of manager training. This course picks up where the standard manager course ends and includes interviews with our roving reporter, as well as enrichment episodes on Anti-Bullying, Diversity, Domestic Abuse & more.
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (FCPA): Learn what is required to become compliant with the anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws (FCPA).
- Code of Conduct Essentials: Learn the core concepts of business ethics, appropriate code of conduct, and behavior standards and expectations in the workplace.
- *The Legal Aspects of Interviewing: Understand what you need to know from a legal perspective when interviewing candidates
- Data Privacy and Information Security: Receive training on a range of data privacy, information security, and asset protection concepts
- HIPAA: Understand the standards required to protect and maintain medical records and other personal health information
- Bloodborne Pathogens: While not medical training, this course is designed to educate individuals who may accidentally be exposed to bloodborne pathogens
(1) The Preventing Discrimination and Harassment courses are available in the following industry versions: Office, Industrial/Manufacturing, and Hospitality.
(2) Our Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for CA/CT Managers course satisfies the training requirements for both AB 2053 and AB 1825. By assembling a development team of creative professionals with experience in the Fair Employment and Housing Act and Title VII of the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964, this course not only meets the expectations of the state, but also satisfies the demands of employers and employees.
* Course is approved for 1 hour of PMI PDU credit