stephen

stephen

10 Projects   ●   31   ●    3  

No projects found

There are no projects that fit your search criteria.

2022-05-22

Hi, 
Is there a way I can make all the pages in a storyline theme accessible straight away? Currently you need to view them in a linear order, but I want people to be able to jump around as they want. 

18   0

1    0
2022-02-25

Hi, 
Is there a way i can make an element show, only once multiple variables have been set to true? 
Thanks

202   0

1    0
2022-02-25

Hi, 
I'm creating a course where the learner needs to reflect on their actions and the content a few times throughout the course. Is there anyway I can have all the users answers and questions appear on a single page, and allow the user export all their answers and questions at the end of the unit? 
I'm currently using inline text fields with a variable to retain the users response. 
Thanks

184   0

1    0
2022-02-11

Hi
I'm wondering if it's possible to add a H5P interactive to Domiknow? 
Also, is there any tools which can help you build html widgets that you recommend using? 
Thanks
Stephen

240   0

3    0
2022-02-08

Hi, 
I'm trying to make a simple activity, where I want the learners to drag and image into the correct bin. 
Something like the sorting activity that's there but using images to sort. Is there a way to add images to the sorting activity? 
This is only meant to be a low stakes, light interactive, so I would like for it to be inline, with imediate feedback as the person drags each card.
Is this possible?  
Thanks

193   0

1    0
2022-02-04

Hi, 
I'm trying to make a button change colour when a task has been completed, but I can't seem to see any states appear under the button. Is there any way to edit the state of a button once a specific variable has been completed? 
Thanks

246   0

1    0
2022-02-04

Hi, 
I'm using the scenario builder and have a few questions. 
1. Is it possible to add images into each speach bubble? I can see the option for audio, but not for an image. 
2. Is it possible to format the text, i.e. if I want to bold or italicising something? 
3. Is it possible to add in links to pop ups or hyper links into the speach bubbles? 
4. Is there any way I can use the images in the scenario as their own stand alone images? I can't seem to find a full body avatar in the stock media...

242   1

1    0
2022-01-12

Hi, 
I'm trying to make a header with a few custom buttons that is specific to the course. 
Rather than use a player only for the outline, is it possible to add some java script that will allow a button in the header to open the course outline? 
I want to avoid adding in the custom buttons to the player, as that would mean making a new player for every course I create as they all need different links. Having them all in the same section would also decrease the amount of space taken up at the ...

368   0

1    0
2022-01-05

Hi, 
I have a lot of stylised text in a word document that I want to paste over into Domiknow. 
Bolding, underlying, hyperlinks and some superscripted numbers. Is there any way anyone knows of that I can get all this into Domiknow, without having to manually re-style everything? 

Thanks

294   0

1    0