Page title colours in Knowledge Base

160 0 2
Posted   one month ago

I'm creating a Knowledge Base and adding our branding to the theme. I've changed the page titles (for the menu panels on the landing page) to our brand colour but DKO seems to be creating its own colour for visited and unvisited pages, regardless of the colours I add. Please can you advise.

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 2 )

Posted   one month ago

I think we could use a bit more info to understand what you're seeing. Can you describe a bit more what you mean by "visited and unvisited pages"? 

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   2 days ago

In the Player setting under Menu, I've added the colour code I'd like for the Learning Object Title and Page Title when on the landing page/dashboard (the colour is the same for both). In the preview on in the Player settings these colours reflect the codes I've entered. However, once I've applied these settings and check my course in the full course preview, my chosen colours have not been applied to the Page Titles, just the Learning object titles. The colour of the page titles text is a light blue, which looks like the colour applied by DKO when the page has been visited. This means the page titles don't change colour once they've been visited. I can send images or a recording if this will help explain it further.

The other issue I've come across is being able to apply my branding colours to the search results page in the knowledge base. The search result title is in orange – is there a way to change this?

Comments

( 1 )
one day ago     Chris Van Wingerden     1347   |   7  

Thanks for the additional details. I've sent this over to our support team to dig into.