Quickly narrow down content searches and even save your favourite Custom filter settings for re-use

When you open the Project Browser and select the Browse tab on the left menu (1), you'll see a list of default filters you can apply as searches, including:

• My Creations
  • My Favorites
  • Assigned to Me
  • Created by Users I Follow
  • Team Creations
  • Pending Resolution

You can refine your search results even more by selecting the Custom filter option (2) to open the Advanced Filters panel.

On the Advanced Filters panel you can select from 20 different filtering options, including combining options.

If you add a name for the custom filter settings (3), it will be added to your filter options for you to easily re-use in future searches.

If you don't add a name, the settings will be kept as the Custom filter, including future authoring sessions.

When you are finished adjusting the filter settings, select Apply (4) to apply them to your search.

If you added a name for your Custom filter, you'll now see it at the top of the list of Filters, plus you'll see its matching results in the Project's list.

The filter has options to:

• View the settings ("i" icon)
  • Edit the settings (pencil icon)
  • Delete the Filter (X icon)

If you didn't add a name, your filter settings will be still available as the Custom settings.

Similar filter options are also available in other places in the dominKnow | ONE interface, including:

• In most Reports available under the Application Menu’s Reports option
  • In the Copy Content from A Project and Copy From A Baseline workflows
  • The search tab on the Add to Your Page panel
  0     0

Similar Projects

Questions  ( 0 )