Resize window load doesn't seems to be working

411 0 1
Posted   6 months ago

Hi There, 

New in Claro, still figuring out some cool features. 

I am trying to publish my first eLearning course and I noticed that the content display is locked in both preview and publishing mode. It doesn't change or resize the content display when I resize the window or view it on the full screen. It only takes half of the screen. 

I found "Resize window load" option in the "Publishing Profile settings". Not sure, if that's the correct option but it's checked. Still, it doesn't seems to be working.

I was an ex-Articulate Storyline user and I remember there was an option in the player to unlock the content display. I am not sure if that feature exist in Claro.

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 1 )

Posted   6 months ago

The setting you've found in the Publishing profile only determines the behaviour/sizing of the browser window when the Project is loaded, it doesn't have an effect on the content/Page display behavior sizing.

The Page display behavior/sizing can be controlled by the Theme. Themes that support Claro pages have a setting, Zoom to Fit. If this setting is on (its checkbox is checked) then the Page content will expand beyond its default size if the browser size is larger. If this setting is off, the Claro page content will stay fixed at the 1010x600 page dimensions even if the browser window is larger.

When you edit a Theme, this setting is on the Player tab, under the Player Options.

Hope this helps! 

Comments

( 0 )