Add interactivity to existing elements

202 0 5
Posted   26 days ago

I want to change the style and add some interactivity to flip cards and tab table elements. Can I add html, css, javascript to flip cards or other elements and if so, what is the workflow?

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 5 )

Posted   25 days ago

We do not have a horizontal layout for the accordion, that's a good layout idea, I'll add it to the backlog.

Drag and drop experiences can be created via selecting an element and then setting them as dragable or as a drop target in the Interact Tab in ONE. You shouldn't need to use programing to do that.

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   26 days ago

Can I get a bit more context around what you’re trying to achieve or problem to be solved with code? 

In general, the components and widgets are designed with the necessary functions to achieve their respective interactions and include several Style variations to quickly change their look, layout or colors. 

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   26 days ago

I want to use a drag-and-drop interaction and a horizontal accordion I created in Figma in dominknow.  

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   25 days ago

Thank you, Luke.  I  would like to use the horizontal accordion for two big projects that are coming soon. Any idea of a timeline?

Comments

( 1 )
25 days ago     Luke Hickey     289   |   4  

Is this what you’re looking for as an horizontal accordion? Figma example: https://ferater.github.io/AccordionGallery/

Posted   24 days ago

This is great and I would love this as an option. I was thinking more of what's in this clip: https://youtu.be/xhIzJOgh-oA?si=S_AvWSQZQPXv055F&t=25

I have large blocks of text in my elearning lessons and I am looking for different ways  to break up or "chunk" the content to prevent cognitive overload and improve learner engagement. The accordion is great for this, so I want to have different variations of the accordion because I use it extensively to eliminate long blocks of visible text on the screen and give the learner control of how much content they want to engage with in one setting.

Comments

( 0 )