Marker Limit Exceeded?

493 0 2
Posted   8 months ago

Hi there ... I've had to rebuild a page several times now, and I'm wondering if I'm going about things the wrong way. It's a flow, with a title, a line of text, a graphic with 17 markers that each have a text block and two triggers, and a line of text at the end.

I can't seem to uniquely identify each marker for triggers, so there's a fair bit of trial and error ... and now I'm having to change the trigger action from right-click to double-click, and the whole page imploded. The graphic and all markers disappeared even from the edit window.

Am I pushing the limit of markers on a page? This doesn't seem too sophisticated, but others need to be able to edit content for future changes. Can we develop this content using a text editor and some script language? Other suggestions?

Comments

( 0 )

Answers  ( 2 )

Posted   8 months ago

Let's get this to our support team, we'll definitely want them to dig into what might have happened to you r page as you worked on it.

Comments

( 0 )
Posted   8 months ago

Thanks, Chris! How can I get the content to your support team? Does our site admin need to do something, or is there a method I can use to export and send? I have several variations in various states ;)

Comments

( 1 )
8 months ago     Chris Van Wingerden     1347   |   7  

Our Support team will reach out to you directly for any details needed, etc.